Thursday, November 10, 2011

Quotes by Audrey Hepburn


It's a nice quote. Happy girl is pretty girl, yeah i believe in that also. And i believe in a lots of stuff.

I believe that we shouldn't take for granted others kindness.
I believe that we shouldn't manipulate anyone for our own benefit
I believe we should honor and protect the one we said we loves
I believe friends who stick by you no matter what you did
I believe in Karma, what goes around comes back around
and I believe in hope, cause therein lay our humanity..

I don't believe in using friends for my own benefit especially when she just knew half of the truth of that stories. And i don't believe in damaging myself so that others suffer. 

Cause i believe in making myself happier when all odds are against me. Because in the end i have to stand by myself and at the end of the day i have to confront my conscience on what i have done today.

And i think my heart is all that's matter in the end..and i refuse to bring rotten stuff into this short life of mine..
cause hatred is poison to morality and  revenge is a doom your create for yourself..

cause in the end what matter doesn't matters cause it don't matters to someone that matter..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...