Thursday, November 10, 2011

Friends - My Bff's

“Count your age by friends, not years. 
  Count your life by smiles, not tears.”
  John Lennon


Love this quotes. I really love quotes cause it's one of the thing that can light up our path. Yeah, we have consciousness about almost all the meaning of the quotes but somehow we just need others to say it and we to see it only we somehow can nail it to our mind and heart.
 They just so into posing.since i'm relatively their photographer my pose seems limited..ha ha

They are just beautiful inside out..

Seems like i'm getting more bff's and i am glad to know them and for them to know me. They have been with me through thick and thin and never leave me alone no matter what. Ha ha..such a busybody bunch but i love them so much as they love me.. Still missing my lovely friend Puteri Azimah here since i forgot to take her picture when we met that day..anyhow you here in my heart my dear..

 Giving me surprised on my birthday ;)
 
My lovely Samson - Korean Drama pose..he he

 Going Karok together..and sing silly songs and laugh..

 Shopping together..

Taking pictures of them again..ha ha..giler photo betul all my friends ni..

Anyway i am glad to count my age by my friends..they are the best and i won't exchange them for hundreds of friends. I rather have this bunch cause what they are..true to my heart..love u babes and guys..

Mood : 2011 Hits Music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...