Sunday, November 27, 2011

Holy-day!!

Got it..it's a Holy Day..ha ha holiday cause it's Awal Muharram and Islam New Year. Today same like yesterday was full with Chillax.. don't feel to go anywhere when you got channel 710,711,715 on Astro you all..and it's good to be chilling out with my family laughing and seeing dramas. 


Oh and i baked cup cakes today for my mom and sweetie pie. So, full day of fun for me.. and i really like that we changed our Astro subscriber from Star Movie pack to this pack. There's a lot of drama i have to download when i went back to KL..

Just taking a break from watching and now surfing..anyway just updating my FB and teasing my friends..going back to real life now..adios..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...