Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas oh Christmas..

I love it.. even thought it's not my festival to celebrate.. and i know before Christmas we will be celebrating Dongzhi Festival..i am such a know it all huh..he he ..it's just i love Christmas..with all those pretty decorations and trees..whereas Dongzhi, lets just say it is one of the important festive in my dear one life..

I haven't had a chance to survey all the malls since i've been busy with functions this few weeks.. but i've seen some awesome pictures of the malls and can't wait to go and see for myself..

So hold on your breath coz i'm gonna bring my Nikon to catch some good pictures..sighh..i hope so ;)

Mood : Jingle bells, jingle bells..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...