Thursday, January 24, 2013

Salam Maulidur Rasul

It's holiday for me today and the day after and after..we just coming back from IKEA to meet my friends and wow it's so pack..luckily we arrived there around 12.30 so there were still ample parking space. When we getting back just now the traffic was quite scary and just wonder how will they find the parking space. 

Anyway we tried Mak Cik Briyani just now at the Curve for lunch, and then my friends bought us a lot  food at IKEA there. I was so full eating those yummy chocolate cake, chicken wings and meatballs. Urghh..

But the crowd..it's not good for me seeing all those people. anyway my holiday today totally not wasted..and now it's raining..so nice being at house and xiu xie le..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...