Monday, January 7, 2013

Pulau Pangkor - Day 2

 

Hi ya! Sorry for late continuation on my story cause i caught a cold and resting my butt off so no internet for me on weekend even at house. Luckily i got my dear taking care of me and we went back hometown also so i got all the best treatment and love there is.. sighh.. i think having good family is the best thing in the world ;)

early in the morning view

Anyway Day 2 starting with us waking up at dawn and having a hot shower-not me- and going for a morning walk at the beach. So, gear up with swimming suit inside we went for the beach. It was really a nice feeling having a walk together and then i think we went for a dip - did us - i can't remember..he he..anyway around 8 a.m we went back to our chalet for breakfast. They have a nice simple buffet breakfast for patrons for a really cheap price of RM5 per person. Ok, let me remind u again i stayed in Ombak Inn Chalet.



 Basically what they offer..day 3 got more stuff such as mee goreng and salad..

Their Nasi Lemak was awesome. I took it 2 times..they have coffee, tea and orange juice. My dear prefer western style so he took bread, scramble egg and cocktail sausages. Hey for RM5 per person it's really over the top already. Anyway the price only for person staying there. 

Anyway see the 2 motorcycle helmets. That's what we were doing after full of breakfast. Round the island trip. We rent a scooter for a day with the owner which cost us RM40..ka-ching..ka-ching..

Since my darling don't really knew how to operate this scooter then it's up to me the one with kopi-o license to drive..he he..

Our journey will continue in the next post ya! hu hu i'm so busy with works =;=



No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...