Thursday, October 10, 2013

Yearly Lunch Treat - Cinnamon, One World Hotel

 
Today lunch was on my boss. Every year my boss will treat us for lunch during his birthday. He's a superb boss. My first dish always been the sushi station. I get small portion of all dishes.
  
 

 This year i tried ink squid spaghetti cooked in creamy sauce hence the black colour of the spaghetti. It's yummylicious. Took some lamb and vegies as well as the station side by side only. 

 

Took the big prawn, Sate and some Dim Sum.


Fruits and also dip some of them in the Chocolate Fountain..oh yeah!


Lastly the chef specially made for me the lovely lady..ha ha his word not mine..
 
 

Listening attentively to my boss suggestion of trying the Wagyu beef.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...