Friday, November 16, 2012

Dine In during Holiday..Classy

The long holiday tend to make me a lazy bums.. it is more relaxing being at house than with a lot of other people outside it.. So as i enjoy the serenity of being off from slavery at work i need to eat also.. then come a man who become my lazy ness savior and cooked for me..yeay for that and yummy for my tummy..

My snack..

Potato


My salad.. oh those strawberries freshly pick from Genting Highland

Salad

My main course.. Spaghetti Olio with Lamb

Spaghetti

My appetizer - special request from me.. Tofu with Thai Sauce

Thai tofu

Well there goes my tummy booster for the holiday..today i'm working and tomorrow and day after i'm not again.. so have a great weekend and gastronomy affairs (^;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...