Thursday, November 29, 2012

I am a Planner.. Vacation coming soon!

Isn't it obvious.. i like to plan things..like where to go for holidays..what new restaurant i want to try..what type of food i would like to taste..i just like to plan the fun stuff in life..

Where to shop? Where got sales i can go..actually sales is not about the money but about how much you can get smug for saving while others have to pay big bucks for same stuff..

December is just around the corner and i long for vacation somewhere and we are actually planning on it.. wow just thinking about the incoming vacation makes me excited.. and that place is one on my wishlist.. double excited to that.. i've been surfing and looking out for where to stay, what to eat and activities to do while being there..

So..stay excited for me cause i'm going to cross another wishes from my wish list... (^;-)..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...