Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Berjaya Times Square



Yesterday we went for a shopping trip..at Berjaya Times Square.. i've been shopping a lot this few weeks and yesterday was overwhelming.. i went and took newly ready specs that my brother paid for on Sunday at Sg Wang then proceed to Low Yat Plaza to buy myself spare battery for my Nikon and a Tripod..

Then we went to Times Square and shopping until around 5 something. My feet was barely there by the time we finish our time out..and it's raining outside. It was worse since Monorel was so pack and crowded..sighh..but with company you just learn to ignore all that..he he

But anyway it's a nice day out with my bffs and thanks to my dear fetching me up and down my friends house in Pandan Indah.. my catch of the day.. 2 bags, a pair of shoes, a dress, a belt,  a spare battery for Nikon, a Tripod and lots of fun with besties.. so worth it the numbness of my feet..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...