Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Perodua Service - My Awesome Experience

This time i'm going to share my good experience in servicing my car.. since i live in Kepong area i really don't know where the nearest to send my car and i wanted it to be on weekdays since weekends would be awfully full and i had somewhere else to be.. so i googled and ask my dear whether it's near or not since he's the one who gonna fetch me afterwards. The nearest one that i manage to find and my dear to know the place situated in Taman Bukit Maluri which actually near Menjalara and also quite near to Kepong. So my dear made an appointment for me for the next day and early the next morning we arrive just before 8 a.m. They actually open at 8.30 a.m but the lady was so nice and proceed to process my car at 8.10 a.m after their system ready.

So, i left my car there and my dear fetch me to work. Around 9.30 a.m they call me saying my car ready to be pick. It was damn fast and i told them will be there before their lunch break. And it went on smoothly. Then after few days they call me asking how was the car after service..isn't it nice..they have after service and my car was so much better also.. i told them to tweak few things and they do it.. my really nice first service experience at Perodua..really grateful that we came by this place..heeee



Perodua Service Centre (Taman Bukit Maluri)
En. Nazer Bin Ahmad Najid
Lot 37680 Jalan 3/37A, Taman Perindustrian Bukit Maluri,  
Kepong, 52000 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan
Tel : 03-6277 9651
Fax : 03-6277 9654

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...