Thursday, January 5, 2012

Hectic Life This Week


luv this pict..

Sighhh..

It's been really a hectic days for me starting after new year. I haven't had a chance to engross myself to any writing or day dreaming. 

My resolution for this year ?

Trying to read as much as i can ( coz i luv it) , more eating , more travelling i hope and more interesting and exciting stuff to do..being positive is on to do list and trying to cope my temper is higher on the list this year. 

These few days work had me chained to my desk and i started to develop several cases of temper tantrum and  mental condition. I hope it will pass on and i am looking forward for my Langkawi Trip this month. I'm gonna buy a lots of chocolates.. but i really hated flying ..sighh..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...