Friday, March 1, 2013

Monthly Gathering - Kaki Bising Eating Steamboat

I guess it has turn into monthly gathering for us at Festival City Mall. Yesterday nite we went there for a little dinner and chit chatting. This time we ate at Ketam Village Steamboat. Honestly, it's my fav and last time i always went to their branch in Desa Parkcity, Menjalara cause quite near to me. 

Yesterday Nurul was fasting so she got to choose the place and she pick this. It's ok for me cause i love it here and we like spicy food ( except for Zura). We got there around 6 plus and after prayer went to eat. 

My kasut baru..got it for a steal at RM19.90 there..

We took 2 person set around Rm38 i think then i add rice, Nurul's mushroom and Zura with Vege Balls. With my hot Chinese Tea, Fresh Orange for Nurul and Apple for Zura our total bill were RM 68.75 only. 

Anyway as Wangsa Maju is our meet point and i don't really like Wangsa Walk so i think Festival City Mall kind a rocks for our meeting place. It's near and it's easy for me to park my car and we saw they got movie theatre as well. So maybe we'll hang out next time to watch movie.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...