Wednesday, October 7, 2009

So sad, what a luck i have....

Ughhhhh (sound of me disappointed).. my Internet connection have been munch by mice.. aiyo now so hard for me to get online la like that.. and i just freaking got it couple months ago..

Fate, surely got their hand of everything..hope, is just something i hardly want to believe to.. just look how we have been giving false hope in terms of way of living, better transportation and better country. I can look, just how the economy today are affecting poor ones..even me, myself have to struggle to live until the next salary..

And i do agree sometimes that Malays are too pampered that until certain length we've been mock that we cannot live without government aid( kinda embaressing-(did i spell it right) i've been working with non-malays all these times). And who to blame....

P/S : All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on by Henry Ellis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...