Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Being a Mommy.


I think i got a bit emotional in the middle of it. What's with getting heal from all those nasty wounds and having to take care your baby and not enough sleep. But i'm lucky enough to have my hubby and my mom as my pillar of support. 

My pregnancy flew by without any complications or problems which i'm most thankful. I don't have nausea or vomiting or even swollen leg like any other pregnant woman. I am just me plus a round belly and bigger appetite. I even had a very easy delivery where my water broke and around 10 minutes of pushing my baby out. And i am so lucky to have my dear support in labour room. It's really a wonderful moment for us. 

To top it all i am glad my baby had 2 grand mom at last and my dear being happily reunited. It has been tough on him not having proper family to support him and he had come so far to change for the better. 

I hope family would stay together no matter what happen. And i hope my family would be strong and full of love. Money, can be seek but love should always come free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...