Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Shopping for Raya

First day of work after 3 days of holiday..and i've done a lot of shopping in this 3 days..2 of my brothers came to KL and we just sort off fill in our days with activities.

On Saturday we went to Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman and believe me you don't want to go there. Luckily i took bus instead of driving. Even so there's so much traffic and people that you just want to get back a.s.a.p. I think we were around that area shopping for just 2 hours and then we cabut. The items also quite expensive and i manage to buy a pair of jeans and a blouse for my mom and one baju kurung for my niece and me.

On Sunday we went to my bff's house in Bukit Antarabangsa for Iftar and after that straight to Danau Kota Uptown Market. There yours truly gets us another cat..sighhh..and my brothers getting them self some items as well. So no luck for me also here and it's quite expensive as well.

On Monday ( public holiday for me..yeay) i accompany my dear for a meeting in Cheras and we went back to grab my brothers and went for shopping in Sg Wang..I need a pair of new spectacles and my brother need shoes and ect2..sighh...it was quite calm and we can actually walk around without bumping to people. I guess not a lot of people get the holiday..

It's totally awesome weekend and splurging was over rated here..

My advise : don't go to Jalan TAR area driving..cause you're gonna make yourself crazy with jam..just take LRT for god sake..

Pictures : I forgot to bring my camera cable..ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...