Monday, June 6, 2011

Love Love Love














Happy
I will feel happy if I never love
I will feel happy if I never met him
I will feel happy if I never give out my heart
But will I be happy being only with myself, alone and ignorance

Love
I am happy when I’m in love
I am sad when my love got hurt
But if I never love then I’ll never got to taste life itself

Heart
If I don’t know love then I never know happiness
If I don’t know love then I never know I can endure sadness
If I never give my heart away doesn’t it means I am not human

Me
I am happy when I am in love and my heart never feel such bliss when he love me
But when he hurt me my happiness disappear and my love lessen
Whilst my heart was torn to bit and pieces
But that is life colorful and bright sometimes
Dark and stormy on the other
If we never climb the stairs we never know what view we have up there
If we never fall we never know how to run freely without scared that we’ll fall again
And if we never love we never knew how’s life begin and how’s it end..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...