Monday, July 16, 2012

LivingSocial Coupon - Crystal Crown Hotel, Kepong High Tea

Well i bought 2 coupons totaled Rm46 ( 1 person Rm23) and normally it will cost Rm32++.. mine already included all the tax so i felt totally worth it to buy it..and secondly my decision to buy this coupon because of my dear reminded me that anything below Rm30 worth to buy since we needed to plan our time and make 3 days reservation.. and so what remain is how will it be..how the high tea going to taste..

At last we had our free time and actually since the coupons will expired today ( high tea only on weekends) so we decided to go on Saturday. 











My verdict :-

Totally worth it.. and the cakes were the best.. you have to come early and make sure you take the cup cakes, chocolate pie and the tart on the spoon cause that's what finish first and they don't refill it..i am lucky since my dear decided to take it early ( see the desert on the right - my dear punya) mine was on the left side which whatever left.. hu hu.. luckily my dear gave me his desert earlier..

Anyway for Rm23 per person it was way worth it for these kind of buffet..so grab the coupons next time it come out..

Dishes

Lamb Cutlets
Chicken Lasagna - so good i took 2 times
Spaghetti
Chicken Chop
Vege
Sate
Make yourself - mee, yong tau fu, salad
A lot of high tea stuff like Popia, kimbab and a lot more..
A lot of desert inclusive Bubur, traditional kuih and cakes..and 3 type of ice cream..they also have my fav butter bread pudding..yummy..
Coffee, Teh Tarik, Ice Lemon Tea which tasted like Sarsi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cute Comments Plz ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...